How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in our program.
The Pediatric Residency Program of The Unterberg Children’s Hospital
at Monmouth Medical Center accepts applications via the ERAS (Electronic
Residency Application Service) only.
For complete information, please visit the
ERAS web site.
- The deadline for submitting application is first week of December.
- We do accept international graduates, and only sponsor J1 visa’s,
that you must have before starting residency.
- The application must include a personal statement, CV, a dean’s letter,
three letters of recommendation, and copies of USMLE Step 1 and Step 2
scores, a valid ECFMG certificate, medical school transcript, and a copy
of your medical school diploma.
- You must not be out of medical school for more than 5 years.
- Step 1, Step 2 and must be taken before the start of residency and have
passed by the second attempt; scores should be 210 (85) or above.
- Clinical experience helpful, but not mandatory.
- The Clinical Skills Assessment (CSA) must be taken and passed in first
attempt before starting in the program.
Our interview process begins the fourth week in September.
Additional questions regarding the application process should be directed to:
The Unterberg Children’s Hospital
At Monmouth Medical Center